Employment can be a huge area of risk, from both the organisation and employee perspective. That’s why SA Law’s specialist employment solicitors focus on achieving your employment objectives with minimum risk to you.
Based in St Albans and London, we advise on all aspects of employment law that arise in running any HR function covering general day-to-day activities through to complex litigation. This includes representing employers at either the employment tribunal or the civil courts (including high court matters arising from the employment relationship). For many clients, we act as an extension of their organisation, supporting and protecting the in-house function – whatever size that in-house resource might be. Our employment solicitors are also able to deliver a range of employment law training courses that help you fulfil your legal obligations as an employer.
EMPLOYER PROTECTION SCHEME
This fixed-price package is the most cost-effective way to protect your business from employment law risk. Covering any dispute eventuality, it frees you from a huge amount of HR administrative responsibility, and allows you to spend more time running your business.
HOW WE HELP YOU
- What are your objectives? That’s our first question and what we focus on throughout. If required, we can also help you to identify them.
- Not sure where you stand? We can undertake a full health check of your employment contracts and policies to expose undetected areas of risk.
- We’re always happy to represent insurance-funded clients. Contact us to discuss your situation.
IT’S GOOD TO BEAR IN MIND
- Annual assessment of employment contracts and policies greatly reduces employment risk.
- Addressing potential problems head-on is always easiest and cheapest.
- Individuals should seek legal expenses insurance before instructing a solicitor.
- Keep an eye on the activities of departing employees to minimise risk to your venture.
"Practice head Chris Cook at SA Law LLP ‘understands the balance that needs to be struck between employment law and the commercial realities of business’." - The Legal 500, 2016
"Christopher Cook is noted for his 'strong knowledge base and strong advice,' as well as his focus on 'resolving issues in the most productive way for business.' He has far reaching experience across the practice area with notable expertise in data protection and compliance issues." - Chambers & Partners, 2016