Employment can be a huge area of risk, that’s why SA Law’s specialist employment solicitors focus on achieving your employment objectives with minimum risk to you.
Our employment solicitors can help you during difficult and challenging times in your working life, including workplace disputes and periods of change.
In doing this, we may conduct the negotiations for exit on your behalf (resulting in a compromise or settlement agreement) or support you through a dispute resolution process aimed at reconciliation.
We also provide robust and sensible employment tribunal or court representation if necessary. Our costs are transparent and we will discuss with you all the funding options available to you on your first contact with us (and before you commit to a full instruction).
HOW WE HELP YOU
- What are your objectives? That’s our first question and what we focus on throughout. If required, we can also help you to identify them.
- Not sure where you stand? We can undertake a full health check of your employment contracts and policies to expose undetected areas of risk.
- We’re always happy to represent insurance-funded clients. Contact us to discuss your situation.
IT’S GOOD TO BEAR IN MIND
- Annual assessment of employment contracts and policies greatly reduces employment risk.
- Addressing potential problems head-on is always easiest and cheapest.
- Individuals should seek legal expenses insurance before instructing a solicitor.
- Keep an eye on the activities of departing employees to minimise risk to your venture.