I am an employment solicitor who advises companies and individuals on the best way to resolve employment disputes.
My expertise spans most employment issues, such as discrimination, grievance, unfair dismissal, whistleblowing and redundancy. I can get up to speed quickly by asking the right questions to understand your specific situation and what you would like to achieve. I can also explain where you stand in terms of UK employment law, and provide an initial idea of likely outcomes. From there, I can advise and represent you, with the goal of achieving the best possible result at minimal risk.
Prior to joining SA Law, I worked at a niche employment law firm, which gave me fast-track experience of helping employers and employees with claims. I have also handled many complex discrimination situations such as disability, sexual harassment and equal pay.
- Advising an employee on a race discrimination and constructive dismissal claim.
- Representing an employee following unlawful deduction of wages and a constructive dismissal claim.
- Negotiating a settlement agreement for an employee.
- Solicitor, SA Law
- Solicitor, Springhouse Solicitors
- Trainee Solicitor, ELS Solicitors
- College of Law, LPC
- City University, LLB
- Qualified in April 2017
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association
- Fluent in Gujarati