As one of only a handful of specialist legal advisers to the retail sector, our insight and advice can help you build your business and protect the profit.
SA Law’s specialists have been helping retailers to navigate recent changes in the sector, enabling them to capitalise on emerging opportunities with minimal risk.
All retailers, from new entrants to long-established multinationals, have had to adapt to diverse cultural evolutions such as increased delivery expectations and the rise of social media. Engaging with new technology and channels has exposed retailers to a much broader range of risks and regulations, all of which can have a negative effect on the bottom line.
We understand where opportunities and pitfalls lie in all aspects of your business, such as property, employment, supply contracts, and the way you handle customer data. We can also guide you through disputes, fraud and other unforeseen events that have the potential to damage your operation.
Talk to one of our retail specialists about how SA Law can help your business towards even greater success.
How our experts in retail legal advice can assist you
- Our expertise can enhance any of your retail objectives, whether you wish to expand, restructure, trade internationally, franchise or simply strengthen what you have built.
- We can also help you to change operating model, such as moving from physical to online, or from online to physical.
- We can assist as much or as little as you need, from a quick chat on the telephone to an in-house secondment within a legal team.
It’s good to bear in mind
- Our multi-disciplinary expertise covers anything you might come up against, whether it originates from inside your business or from the market around you.
- Our central London location serves the many national and international retailers headquartered there, while our St Albans office serves the needs of regional businesses across the Home Counties.
- Environmental issues and social responsibility have become influential for customers, and we can help you to undertake an end-to-end examination of your operations.