Corporate law focuses on the needs and obligations of business owners, investors, shareholders and other stakeholders. It's often considered separately from business services law, which helps with legal aspects of operations.
By far the best way to consider corporate law is in the context of the business life cycle. From blue-chip organisations to owner-managers, SA Law’s corporate law advisers can help you at all stages of the business life cycle from start-up to exit. We advise all parties – those within the business itself, and those who are entering into a relationship with it, such as a bank or other investor.
Furthermore, we have niche experience of many specialist sectors and industries, such as professional services, property, hotel and leisure, retail, healthcare, sport, media and entertainment. In all situations, our experienced corporate law solicitors provide practical solutions that successfully contribute to enhanced stability, growth and profitability.
HOW WE HELP YOU
- Based in St Albans and London, our corporate law solicitors have helped thousands of businesses to greater commercial success.
- If you’re unsure about the future of your enterprise, we may be able to provide a practical vision.
- Phone us or send us an email about business challenges as they arise. A simple piece of advice might alleviate an issue there and then.
IT’S GOOD TO BEAR IN MIND
- When selling a business, it’s best not to become too obsessed with headline price. Focus on what’s going to be in your pocket after tax and costs, and how quickly it gets there!
- Stay focused on your objectives and try to identify distractions that may not be as important as they seem, whether commercial or emotional.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS & LEGAL COMMENTATORS SAY ABOUT US
"SA Law LLP advises on a wide range of corporate matters, such as M&A, restructuring, private equity, management buyouts and buy-ins and corporate finance. The practice has sectoral expertise in retail, real estate and marketing, amongst others. Practice head Vincent Billings focuses on strategic restructurings and demergers." - The Legal 500