I help organisations and individuals to realise opportunities and resolve disputes within the employment relationship, including where there are allegations of physical, emotional and financial distress.
I am a specialist adviser on senior executive matters, considering issues of remuneration and terms of employment, opportunities for growth and conflicts in the employment relationship at a senior level.
Much of my work centres around issues of discrimination, equal opportunities and gender equality, representing employers and senior professionals, including solicitors.
My work covers a broad range of sectors including financial services, media, recruitment, luxury goods, charities and not-for-profit organisations.
I also help employers and employees navigate the opportunities and challenges of the new era of agile working and a remote workforce.
Injunctive proceedings brought for a national recruitment business to prevent a team joining a competitive entity in breach of restrictive covenants and fiduciary duties.
- Successfully mediated an employment and commercial cross border board level dispute for a multinational technology and securities firm.
- Pursued and successfully resolved a series of complex sex, maternity and disability discrimination complaints for senior executives of an investment bank.
- Successfully defended and struck out a claim for historic unpaid bonuses from a former employee of a financial services business.
- Acted for a large group of employees resisting extensive changes to their terms and conditions of employment following a corporate acquisition.
- Member of The Employment Lawyers Association
- Qualified in 2004
Vice Chair of Governors at School in Hertfordshire
- Serves as a Magistrate for the Crime Bedfordshire Bench
- Worked at Mishcon de Reya, London, 2002 - 2021