My practice comprises all areas of family law.
I am regularly instructed in all aspects of Children Law, in particular in relation to parental disputes about arrangements for children and situations where there are child welfare concerns. I have experience in dealing with private law children matters involving the Local Authority where issues of child protection and child welfare arise. I also deal with specific disputes arising between parents in relation to issues such as parental responsibility, education, healthcare, schooling and holidays.
I act for parents in international and domestic relocation applications and I recognise the importance of seeking early advice, whether you are the parent intending to relocate or the parent opposing a relocation.
I represent vulnerable parties seeking protective injunctions. I provide reassurance and guidance through the court process with a view to securing the protection they need. I also act for those opposing the making of these orders.
- Children Act proceedings and Child Arrangements Orders
- Disputes relating to arrangements for children where there are child protection issues and/or allegations of abuse, often with Local Authority involvement.
- Representing parents in international relocation.
- Representing vulnerable parties in injunction proceedings.
- Helping clients reach a satisfactory financial settlement in a constructive and non-confrontational way.
- Joined SA Law in 2012
- Member of Resolution