Pricing is often the main concern when buying any form of professional services, which is why our approach to pricing is as straightforward as our legal advice.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) requires law firms to publish pricing details for certain services.
The links below explain how we price these services, how our legal teams will help you, the key stages of the process, and highlight which of our legal experts undertake the work. We also provide indications of how long the work may take.
View SA Law's Pricing information for the following services below:
- Debt recovery services - For claims up to the value of £100,000
- Employment services for individuals pricing - Advice and representation to employees in relation to the bringing of claims before the Employment Tribunal against an employer
- Employment services for organisations pricing - Advice and representation to employers in relation to defending claims before the Employment Tribunal brought by an employee
- Probate pricing - The collection and distribution of assets belonging to a person following their death
- Residential conveyancing service pricing - Including freehold and leasehold sales, freehold and leasehold purchases; and remortgages
Please bear in mind that this guidance is based on typical circumstances, and situations with complex or unusual aspects may take longer to resolve. It’s always best to get in touch for a free, no-obligation chat so we can discuss your situation, and provide a bespoke cost proposal for the work.
Where possible, we offer a range of pricing options to suit your needs, such as fixed fees, staged payments or capped hourly rates. In some situations, we may also be able to offer greater payment flexibility, and accelerated or deferred invoicing.
How we work with you
We start every piece of work with a telephone conversation. Initially, we simply want to know the details of your situation, and what you need help with. Needless to say, we hold everything you discuss with us in complete confidence.
We follow up with a clear scope of work that outlines how much it will cost, together with a copy of our standard terms of business. We are always happy to discuss this proposal if you have any queries, and you are under no obligation to instruct us to proceed.
If you choose to instruct us, we will complete the work as quickly and cost-effectively as possible, and keep you informed of our progress every step of the way.
Want to know the price for another service?
Simply get in touch and we can provide a proposal that is tailored to your needs. If you prefer, we can also give you a rough indication of cost based on typical circumstances.
For more information on the range of services we offer visit our services page.