I specialise in UK immigration and employment law, with a strong track record of success helping individuals and organisations to achieve objectives and resolve legal issues or disputes.
I am a full-service immigration adviser, with particular experience in Tiers 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the UK Points-Based System (PBS), as well as all aspects of settlement, Nationality and European law.
For organisations, I help to obtain and maintain immigration sponsor licences, and advise on compliance and UKVI audit requirements. I also offer general and bespoke immigration training, including one-to-one consultations on prevailing issues in this ever-changing field of law.
My broad-ranging UK employment law expertise spans key areas such as disciplinary and grievance issues, discrimination, post-termination restrictions, protection of confidential information, termination of employment and employment-related litigation such as settlement agreements and mediations.
Throughout my career, I have worked with clients from an extensive range of sectors and industries, including banking, financial services, IT, entertainment and law. I have also worked closely with a number of educational institutions, and have a strong insight into the unique issues they face.
- Advising employers on their applications for Tier 2 sponsorship licences, as well as pre and post-licensing compliance issues.
- Helping individuals to submit applications for entry clearance, Leave to Remain and settling in the UK.
- Conducting client audits, including attendance at UKVI audits.
- Advising on the hiring and transfer of employees under the Points-Based System, often as part of large multinational intra-company transfers.
- Successfully defending constructive dismissal, unfair dismissal and discrimination claims.
- Drafting executive service agreements, non-disclosure agreements and HR policies.
- Advising clients on redundancy consultations as well as disciplinary, grievance and performance issues.
- Advising on the employment and immigration aspects of business and property transactions, service provision changes and group restructures
- Qualified on 15th September 2010
- Trained at Lawrence Graham LLP
- Completed LPC at Cardiff University
- Studied LLB Law at University of Nottingham