I specialise in employment law, with a strong track record of success helping individuals and organisations to achieve objectives and resolve legal issues or disputes.
My broad-ranging UK employment law expertise spans key areas such as disciplinary and grievance issues, discrimination, post-termination restrictions, protection of confidential information, termination of employment and employment-related litigation such as settlement agreements and mediations.
Throughout my career, I have worked with clients from an extensive range of sectors and industries, including banking, financial services, IT, entertainment and law. I have also worked closely with a number of educational institutions, and have a strong insight into the unique issues they face.
- Successfully defending constructive dismissal, unfair dismissal and discrimination claims.
- Drafting executive service agreements, non-disclosure agreements and HR policies.
- Advising clients on redundancy consultations as well as disciplinary, grievance and performance issues.
- Advising on the employment aspects of business and property transactions, service provision changes and group restructures
- Qualified on 15th September 2010
- Trained at Lawrence Graham LLP
- Completed LPC at Cardiff University
- Studied LLB Law at University of Nottingham