As part of our specialist services for the retail sector, SA Law has extensive expertise in the requirements of retail property. We understand the environment you operate in, and the critical need to stay flexible in the face of fast-moving market conditions. Our retail property experts have helped to engineer success for many major brands that have extensive property interests.
We work closely with retailers to understand what they need, and apply the best strategy to achieve it. For example, we help multi-site retailers to expand, contract, reorganise and pop-up to stay ahead of changing consumer tastes, and economic and rental conditions. We also help online retailers to launch a high street presence, and help high street retailers to expand their online distribution operations.
We can support you with full portfolio management, driven by proactive advice that protects and optimises your interests. We can also help you to react swiftly to challenges and changes as they happen. Talk to one of our retail property specialists about how we can optimise the real estate aspects of your operation.
How we help you
- Almost all property matters operate under an agreement, and we can ensure these are well-drafted and continue to serve your best interests over the years.
- We can advise on how to reshape your business in response to key legal reforms, keeping you compliant, and one step ahead of the competition.
- Our specialist team is part of a full-service commercial law firm that advises on all legal aspects of business life, including employment, finance, mergers, acquisitions, purchases and sales.
- Our dedicated dispute resolution team has an exceptional track record of winning success for clients when pursuing or defending claims.
It’s good to bear in mind...
- Whether you rent or own, property is a major business asset. Make sure you use it strategically to minimise your outgoings and maximise your profit. Almost everything is negotiable.
- Like no other sector, retailers face huge seasonal and year-to-year fluctuations, so health-check your property agreements regularly to maintain maximum flexibility.