SA Law has helped many employees when facing the risk of redundancy. We provided robust yet sensible advice, helping to bring clarity at what can be a distressing time.
To find out more about what you should do if you're facing redundancy, please click here for advice from our Employment experts.
How we can help you
- If you think you have been treated unfairly, you may have a potential claim which we can assess for you and advise you on next steps.
- Not every redundancy is straightforward and you may be asked to sign a settlement agreement. We can negotiate on your behalf to ensure you receive the best possible exit package.
It's good to bear in mind
- Redundancies and reorganisations require a great deal of attention to ensure they are handled fairly. Failure to do so opens an employer up to a host of potential claims which could lead to awards of compensation.
- Make sure you take some time to prepare for a redundancy meeting. It is a good idea to take some written notes with you just in case in the heat of the moment you forget what you wanted to say.
- During the redundancy consultation process it's important that you take notes during the meeting and ensure that you ask all the questions you can.