With over 13 years’ experience of dispute resolution, I help organisations across a wide range of sectors including healthcare, education and not-for-profit.
I guide clients through commercial disputes using mediation, settlement negotiations or litigation if necessary. I have considerable expertise in enforcing restrictive covenants, shareholder and boardroom disputes. I also advise on complex contractual matters, professional negligence issues and insurance matters.
I also offer niche expertise in negligence claims against regulatory organisations, professionals and public bodies.
- Successfully defended injunctive relief proceedings in light of alleged breaches of restrictive covenants and confidentiality. Damages sought in excess of £250,000.
- Advising a number of organisations in claims arising out of the Buncefield explosion.
- Broad-ranging contractual advice and assistance to clients in the healthcare sector, including NHS trusts.
- Enforcing personal guarantees and contracts against UK individuals and companies on behalf of US clients.
- Successfully pursuing breach of contract claims against insurers that sought to avoid cover.
- Successfully defending education establishments in claims pursued in accordance with the Equality Act.
- Experience in high value contract dispute arising out of termination of logistics contract with online retailer.
- Dealing with breach or supplier and breach of distributor agreements.
- Experience in commercial debt recovery.
- Dispute with Administrators regarding ownership of assets caught up in Administration process.
- Dispute arising out of the alleged poor workmanship of the refurbishment of multiple sites.
- Dispute arising out of a purchasers failed to collect stock and sellers right to dispose of it
- Represented a client in connection with investment schemes authorised by the FCA.
- Defended professional misconduct proceedings brought by HCPC in connection with allegations of breach of duty of care.
- Advised a medical regulator in connection with multiple professional misconduct proceedings arising out of allegations of financial misconduct and fraud.
- Defended a doctor in proceedings brought by the GMC arising out of allegations of negligence.
- Defending Judicial Review proceedings brought by a registrant challenging sanction to strike off.
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2002
- Trustee for The Living Room