Based in St Albans and London, SA Law’s commercial litigation solicitors boast an exceptional reputation for achieving client success.
We advise on all forms of dispute, from straightforward debt recovery to complex international cases. We assist public and private companies, partnerships, directors, entrepreneurs, charities, education providers and high net worth individuals.
Disputes are an unwelcome distraction that can result in financial loss, wasted time and damage to important business relationships. Our experienced commercial litigation solicitors will assess your situation before outlining a clear, costed strategy that stands the best chance of achieving your commercial objectives.
Where possible, the strategy will take advantage of adjudication, arbitration, expert determination and mediation. These alternatives to litigation are frequently central to achieving the right result, and may enable you to resolve the matter quickly and cost-effectively. However, if litigation becomes necessary, then SA Law’s commercial litigation solicitors will guide you through the process, providing clear and practical advice at every stage.
HOW WE HELP YOU
- Rapid but thorough case analysis at the outset ensures our advice is optimised for your particular situation.
- Consult us as early as possible. We may not need to take a leading role, and can guide you to success from ‘behind the scenes’.
IT’S GOOD TO BEAR IN MIND
- Pursue bad debts quickly. The longer they remain outstanding reduces the chance of them being paid.
- Review your terms and conditions of business regularly, and ensure that your customers have received them.
- Risk management and tackling disputes early on can significantly increase the chances of being successful.
- Document retention is crucial!
"SA Law LLP’s ‘first-class’ team is jointly headed by Robert Ryall, who ‘instils confidence and exudes professionalism’, and Tracy Lacey-Smith, who is ‘a super tactician’. ‘Intelligent, strategic and level-headed’ senior associate Nathanael Young recently represented a client in defamation proceedings. Simon Walsh, who is ‘always prepared to go the extra mile’, was promoted to senior associate in 2015." - The Legal 500, 2016