Choosing a family law solicitor means finding someone that you can place absolute trust in. That’s why SA Law has worked hard to create a highly respected family law team in the region, as recognised by independent researchers The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
From advising on situations to resolving disputes, our family law solicitors provide you with clear guidance delivered with sensitivity and understanding. We help clients who are facing the difficulties of relationship breakdown, whether it be a marriage, civil partnership or cohabitation. In particular, we offer extensive expertise domestic and international divorce, resolving complex and high-value financial matters, and situations involving children, such as international relocation.
Furthermore, our team of family law solicitors are all members of Resolution and benefit from being able to offer qualified mediation and Collaborative law.
HOW WE HELP YOU
- Not sure where to begin when it comes to your family law related issue? We can help you to identify the practical issues and the priority in which to address them.
- We make difficult situations as smooth and amicable as possible, and keep your time involvement to a minimum.
- If a family law related dispute can’t be resolved through mutual agreement, we steer you carefully towards the best way of achieving a successful outcome. If this involves court proceedings, we will fight your corner and ensure that you achieve the best possible outcome.
- In situations that involve children, we provide objective advice that puts their welfare first.
IT’S GOOD TO BEAR IN MIND
- The fastest and easiest way to resolve a family law dispute is through mutual agreement.
- It helps to see a dispute from the other person’s perspective, even if you don’t agree with it.
- Litigation and court proceedings are costly and can have uncertain outcomes.
- Thinking about the future can help you to achieve the best outcome now.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS & LEGAL COMMENTATORS SAY ABOUT US
"SA Law LLP has cultivated 'a well-deserved reputation for being extremely approachable and friendly - it stays on top of legal documents, is hugely client focused and builds excellent relationships'. The family practice has wide-ranging expertise covering complex and sensitive children-related cases, and financial cases involving international elements, trusts, company structures, and holding companies in England and abroad". - The Legal 500
"SA Law LLP has ‘an excellent reputation in the area of family law’, and the team is ‘professional, knowledgeable and sensitive to the needs of its clients’. The practice is noted for its expertise in complex and sensitive child-related cases, and also handles financial matters, international relocation and civil partnership breakdowns." - The Legal 500
"Clients appreciate the team's business-oriented and practical approach. 'They are commercial, knowledgeable and client-focused,' a source says, with another adding that 'they are very constructive and pragmatic.'
Marilyn Bell is a highly regarded practitioner, advising on both financial and children matters in separation situations. 'She is very client-focused and works unbelievable hours,' a source reports, further praising her as 'friendly, reassuring and always calm.'
Kiran Beeharry advises on divorce proceedings as well as relationship breakdown between unmarried partners. 'He battled very hard on my behalf to get the best deal possible,' a client says." - Chambers & Partners