Choosing a family law solicitor means finding someone that you can place absolute trust in. That’s why SA Law has worked hard to create a highly respected family law team in the region, as recognised by independent researchers The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
From advising on situations to resolving disputes, our family law solicitors provide you with clear guidance delivered with sensitivity and understanding. We help clients who are facing the difficulties of relationship breakdown, whether it be a marriage, civil partnership or cohabitation. In particular, we offer extensive expertise domestic and international divorce, resolving complex and high-value financial matters, and situations involving children, such as international relocation.
Furthermore, our team of family law solicitors are all members of Resolution and benefit from being able to offer qualified mediation and Collaborative law.
HOW WE HELP YOU
- Not sure where to begin when it comes to your family law related issue? We can help you to identify the practical issues and the priority in which to address them.
- We make difficult situations as smooth and amicable as possible, and keep your time involvement to a minimum.
- If a family law related dispute can’t be resolved through mutual agreement, we steer you carefully towards the best way of achieving a successful outcome. If this involves court proceedings, we will fight your corner and ensure that you achieve the best possible outcome.
- In situations that involve children, we provide objective advice that puts their welfare first.
IT’S GOOD TO BEAR IN MIND
- The fastest and easiest way to resolve a family law dispute is through mutual agreement.
- It helps to see a dispute from the other person’s perspective, even if you don’t agree with it.
- Litigation and court proceedings are costly and can have uncertain outcomes.
- Thinking about the future can help you to achieve the best outcome now.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS & LEGAL COMMENTATORS SAY ABOUT US
"Based in St Albans, SA Law LLP has a track record of work on family matters, regularly handling challenging cases involving children, as well as complex financial matters with an international element, including pre and postnuptial agreements, often utilising its mediation skills. 'Hard-working and sensitive' practice leader Marilyn Bell has broad experience, ranging from advising on matters regarding domestic violence to civil partnerships. 'Hugely dedicated' associate Kiran Beeharry is highly noted." - The Legal 500
"Marilyn Bell has deep expertise across the full spectrum of family law. She regularly advises on complex, high-value financial remedy proceedings as well as assisting clients with public and private children law issues. According to a source, "Marilyn has the most incredible relationship with her clients - the confidence they have in her and her absolute depth of knowledge is brilliant." - Chambers & Partners