We are well equipped to assist you with strong, clear advice, delivered with sensitivity and understanding.
Divorce can be a painful time. It can also be confusing. Expatriate divorce is also a complex area of law.
At SA Law we have experienced solicitors and divorce lawyers who will take time to discuss your individual circumstances and the many aspects of divorce and divorce law. We have an extensive client base in London and clients throughout the UK and abroad.
We can help you decide on your divorce settlements or separation agreements – and guide you through each stage.
Above all, we have a commitment to meeting the needs of our clients through exceptional service.
What is an expatriate divorce?
An “Expat” divorce refers to a situation where you or your spouse are living outside England or Wales and wish to divorce in the English Courts of Law.
Am I eligible?
• If you were born in England or Wales but you or your spouse are living outside England or Wales you may be eligible to an expat divorce.
• If you find yourself in one of the following circumstances, you qualify for an Ex-patriate divorce:
• You are originally from England or Wales, currently reside in another country and want to use English Courts to obtain a divorce.
• You have lived outside the UK for a number of years, but have recently returened and seek a divorce in England.
• You were born outside of the UK, but are living in England or Wales and choose to divorce in England.
• If your spouse does not reside in the UK.
This is a complex area of law and it is important to seek legal advice to discuss individual cases and the processes of an international divorce.