I am a family law solicitor specialising in divorce and all the difficulties that arise as a result of relationship breakdown. This includes the resolution of financial disputes and all issues relating to children. For the latter, I represent parents and grandparents, often in complex cases, and including cases where social services are involved.
I am also an accredited mediator and a qualified collaborative lawyer, which is a system that promotes the use of non-adversarial techniques to negotiate agreements and settlements without Court proceedings.
- Collaborative law
- High value financial settlements
- Complex Children Act cases
- Cohabitation disputes
- Pre-nuptial and cohabitation agreements
- Member of the Resolution
- Accredited mediator and member of Family Mediators Association
- Accreditation in Advanced Financial Provision and Advocacy Financial Provision
- Member of Hertfordshire Law Society (President in 2002)
- Member of the Association of Women Solicitors
- Member of SA Law's Equality, Diversity and Inclusion committee
- Member of St Albans Civic Society