Protecting the interests of families lies at the heart of what I do and I have a special interest in children law.
I advise a diverse profile of clients and am pleased to be trusted by high net worth individuals, professionals, entrepreneurs, homemakers, those with links to/assets in multiple jurisdictions; as well as extremely vulnerable clients including domestic abuse victims, people affected by mental health issues and physical disabilities. In particular I work with victims of domestic abuse to obtain protective orders.
My approach is empathetic and compassionate, and I aim to find a collaborative way forward in emotional situations, especially where children are involved.
I am also a trusted ally to the LGBT community and am experienced in advising on family law issues faced at all stages of relationships by all family structures. In particular I am well placed to advise upon civil partnership, dissolution & divorce.
Making a successful application on behalf of grandparents for permission from the Court to make an application for contact with their grandchildren.
Injunctive applications for protective orders.
Making successful annulment application on behalf of husband who had a stroke before the marriage.
- Chairperson of Friends of Longwood, Parents Association of Longwood School & Nursery
- Trustee of Ashiana Charitable Trust for adults and young people with learning difficulties
- Undergraduate in Politics – Queen Mary University of London
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law – The University of Law
- Resolution Member
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2016.