I work alongside SA Law's teams in St Albans and London by developing and implementing marketing communications projects. In particular I focus on events & learning programmes, website content & strategy, special projects & initiatives, social media and PR. To mention a few!
During my time at SA Law I have won awards for managing SA Law's social media communities and for Excellence in Marketing Communication, been involved in several key capital projects including developing and launching several new websites, opening a new London office, and was integral to the firm’s re-brand and office move in 2014.
- Won the 2018 Law Society Excellence in Marketing & Communications Award, and was a Finalist in the 2018 Chartered Institute of Marketing Excellence Awards for the Best Content Marketing Campaign
- Representing the firm through key community initiatives such as sitting on the steering group of the St Albans Food & Drink Festival and the St Albans City of Expertise.
- Helping the firm raise over £20,000 through charitable projects and community initiatives.
- Playing an integral part in the firms re-brand and office move in August 2014.
- Joined SA Law in 2010.
- Mentored local Sixth Form students in the Dragon’s Apprentice Challenge for 4 consecutive years.
- Cycled 330-miles from Land’s End to St Albans over 4 days and raised over £11,000 for Keech Hospice Care.