As SA Law’s Communications & Events Manager I am dedicated to meeting the expectations of existing and potential clients and the requirements of my colleagues.
I take pride in being a member of an in-house team committed to ensuring SA Law is always ahead of the curve.
During my time at SA Law I have been lucky to be involved in several key capital projects including developing and launching a new website, opening a new London office, and was integral to the firm’s rebrand and office move in 2014.
- Maintaining top rankings for all of SA Law’s key services in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners for four consecutive years.
- Mentoring local sixth form students through the Dragon’s Apprentice Challenge.
- Helping the firm raise over £20,000 through charitable projects and community initiatives.
- Playing an integral part in the firms rebrand and office move in August 2014.
- Joined SA Law in 2010.
- Has been a Mentor in the Dragon’s Apprentice Challenge for 4 consecutive years.
- Cycled 330-miles from Land’s End to St Albans over 4 days and raised over £11,000 for Keech Hospice Care.
- Committee Member of the Business Excellence Awards, City of Expertise & St Albans Food & Drink Festival.
"I chose my profession because I like challenges and being part of a dedicated, enthusiastic team but if I could have been something else it would have been a journalist."
"If I could live the life of a famous person it would be the Entrepreneur Natalie Massenet, founder and former owner of Net-a-Porter. (Purely for the amazing clothes!)"
"The greatest life lesson I ever learned was that there is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea (or a very good plan!)"
"Success is knowing your actions can make a difference and not being afraid to help others along the way."