I work alongside SA Law's teams in St Albans and London by developing and implementing marketing communications projects. In particular I focus on events & learning programmes, website content & strategy, special projects & initiatives, social media and PR. To mention a few!
During my time at SA Law I have won awards for managing SA Law's social media communities and for Excellence in Marketing Communication, been involved in several key capital projects including developing and launching several new websites, opening a new London office, and was integral to the firm’s re-brand and office move in 2014.
- Maintaining top rankings for all of SA Law’s key services in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners for eight consecutive years.
- Representing the firm through key community initiatives such as sitting on the steering group of the St Albans Food & Drink Festival, the St Albans City of Expertise and the Business Excellence Awards.
- Mentoring local sixth form students through the Dragon’s Apprentice Challenge.
- Helping the firm raise over £20,000 through charitable projects and community initiatives.
- Playing an integral part in the firms re-brand and office move in August 2014.
- Joined SA Law in 2010.
- Has been a Mentor in the Dragon’s Apprentice Challenge for 4 consecutive years.
- Cycled 330-miles from Land’s End to St Albans over 4 days and raised over £11,000 for Keech Hospice Care.
"I chose my profession because I like challenges and being part of a dedicated, enthusiastic team but if I could have been something else it would have been a journalist."
"If I could live the life of a famous person it would be the Entrepreneur Natalie Massenet, founder and former owner of Net-a-Porter."
"The greatest life lesson I ever learned was that there is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea (or a very good plan!)"
"Success is knowing your actions can make a difference and not being afraid to help others along the way."