Call us now on 01727 798000 or request a call back using the form below
SA Law’s Pre-Sale Preparation and Property Health Check service enables prospective Sellers to best prepare for a sale in what will inevitably be a re-emerging and potentially challenging market.
This unique service is open to both existing SA Law clients as well as new clients and provides sellers with the full picture; highlight any potential issues or actions needed to enable the smooth sale of freehold and leasehold properties.
Although the law will not change in light of Covid-19 and the protocols attaching to residential conveyancing will remain intact, it is difficult to predict how any re-emerging market will evolve.
Our Pre-Sale Preparation and Property Health Check aims to ensure Sellers are best prepared to progress with their sale as seamlessly as possible as lockdown measures are eased and lifted.
Our Pre-Sale Preparation and Property Health Check service includes:
- A review of your legal Title and an overview of the same identifying any matters that might potentially generate additional enquiry from a Buyers solicitor;
- Presentation of the various Property Information Forms that will need to be produced to a Buyers solicitor during the transactional stages and advice on completing the same.
- Advice in connection with the collation of any documentation that might be required in support of any alterations historically having been undertaken to the property.
- Identification of any potential requirements for indemnity insurance policies and advising specifically in connection with risks, possibly to be covered and products available to do so.
- Advice in connection with any other ancillary general matters arising.
- General advice in connection with marketing and where appropriate and requested, introduction to other local property professionals in connection with such arrangements.
- As above with Freehold properties; and
- Reviewing your Lease and advising upon any restrictions or conditions attaching to assignment.
- Assisting in connection with securing the necessary Leasehold Sales Pack/LPE1 from Landlord/Management Company/Managing Agent.
Pricing & Terms
This service is available upon request for a fee of £150 plus VAT for Freehold properties and £200 plus VAT for Leasehold properties.
This is an initial pre-sale arrangement and is intended to enable prospective Sellers to prepare for an anticipated sale as comprehensively as possible. Use of the service does not confer any obligation to the user to instruct SA Law in connection with the subsequent conveyancing formalities once a successful sale has been negotiated. Of course in such circumstances we would be delighted to assist and be happy to provide a fee estimate upon request.
In circumstances where we are instructed to assist in connection with any sale transaction arising we will be happy to discount our usual conveyancing fee by an amount of 50% of any previous fee paid for use of the Property Health Check Service. This discount would be reflected in any fee estimate prepared for a pending sale transaction at that point.