My primary specialism is advice to property clients, who benefit from 30 years of experience spanning all aspects of this fascinating sector.
I have a passion for commercial property projects, where I help to steer investors, developers and other clients towards greater success in their acquisition, development, letting and disposal objectives.
Niche aspects of my expertise include advice to offshore property trust companies, and working with lenders and borrowers on secured lending initiatives. I also have experience in health-related property ventures, including the purchase and sale of dental practices and pharmacies.
Outside property I advise on corporate transactions, helping organisations, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals to acquire and dispose of businesses. My services to high net worth individuals also extend to private client matters, which enables me to build a strong advisory relationship spanning key aspects of their personal and professional lives.
My career also includes advice on employment issues, which adds another valuable perspective to my legal offering.
- Acquisition and eventual disposal of a mixed-use commercial property portfolio for £26 million.
- Development and sale of a mixed-use property, including retail, office and residential units.
- Securing a successful claim for age and sex discrimination at an Employment Tribunal.
- Qualified in 1980 at Teacher Stern
- Co-founded London law firm Leigh Davis in 1986 which merged with SA Law on 3rd April 2018
- A keen cyclist, participating in eight overseas charity bike rides