I am a broad-based corporate lawyer helping organisations and entrepreneurs to achieve their commercial objectives.
I work with established SMEs and invested start-ups, with particular expertise in the property, retail, technology and software sectors. I also offer niche experience working with creative agencies in marketing.
I can help you to buy or sell a business, and support on many other major transactions including mergers, management buy outs and buy ins. I advise on the corporate finance aspects of a deal whichever side you are on, whether you are raising capital, or acting as lender or investor.
I also help organisations with their corporate structures, applying company law to areas such as property, IT, security, supply of goods or services, sales and marketing. I draft contracts and agreements that establish clear expectations, and can perform a health check on existing corporate documentation to ensure it is fit for the modern corporate environment.
In all matters, I work closely with you to provide the most appropriate advice based on a clear understanding of your organisation and its offering. This ensures I can identify innovative ways to help you achieve your goals as successfully as possible, at minimum cost and risk to you.
I also regularly write articles on a range of matters for the media and the SA Law website – you can read some of them here.
- Sole legal adviser on the complex acquisition of a nationwide commercial landscaping business, with a deal value in excess of £5 million.
- Resolved a dispute between the shareholders, directors and leaseholders of a high-value freehold property company.
- Negotiated a deal with an international retailer in relation to the supply of software.
- Formerly a partner in London firm Bolt Burdon
- Committee member of the Hellenic School of High Barnet (a charity)
- Former President and Director of the Islington Chamber of Commerce
- Qualified in May 2007
- Undertook legal training at Fiat