These think-tank sessions bring together a small group of executives involved with HR strategy and our legal specialists with the aim to:
- Discuss current strategic and operational HR issues in a confidential setting
- Identify approaches to resolve typical HR challenges in the workplace
- Receive briefings on upcoming developments in employment law
- Hear expert feedback on employment law issues facing you or your organisation
- Propose future topics to help shape future meetings.
Held quarterly at convenient times and locations in London and Hertfordshire, these informal and supportive sessions will be varied and include specialist talks by guest speakers, live case studies and participative workshops and training.
If you wish to share knowledge, keep up-to-date with the latest developments in employment law and build your personal network with forward-thinking HR peers, apply for membership to this group.
Email your contact details to HRforum@salaw.com