Utilising over 20 years practice in litigation dispute resolution and arbitration, I bring an extensive level of experience to the benefit of my clients. This includes successfully resolving complex and high value disputes across a broad range of sectors and jurisdictions.
I have particular experience in director/shareholder disputes, complex contractual claims and construction disputes. I also offer a niche specialism in international and domestic arbitrations within the energy and telecoms sectors, and have a growing reputation in sports-related litigation – acting for a number of high profile sporting individuals and clubs.
- Successfully defending a company in a seven day High Court trial relating to relief claimed under section 125 of the Companies Act 2006.
- Representing Watford Football Club before the Football Disciplinary Commission in relation to alleged breaches of Football League Regulations.
- Representing a global electronics and energy corporation in defence of a multimillion-dollar international arbitration arising out of international trade and competition policies.
- Representing a client involved in a joint venture renewable energy project pursuing damages for breach of contract.
- Qualified in 1994
- Member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association (PNLA)
- Member of the Solicitors Association of Higher Court Advocates (SAHCA)
- Member of the Society of Construction Law
- Member of Thomson Reuters Practical Law Dispute Resolution Consultation Board
- A Trustee for Keech Hospice Care