New bitesize video guides about data protection and direct marketing, have recently been launched by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Aimed at small businesses and sole traders, the video short video guides are packed with tips to help those in smaller organisations to manage personal data confidently.
To watch the bitesize videos, please follow the links below:
- Data protection explained in three minutes
- Data protection for direct marketing: a two-minute guide
- Data protection and telephone marketing: a two-minute guide
- Five data protection tips for landlords
- Data protection in small schools
- Data protection for small healthcare organisations
- Data protection for small and medium-sized enterprises
For help and advice on data protection policies and practices for your business, please contact Christine Caffrey on 01727798021 or by emailing email@example.com.