Following our popular series of restrictive covenant webinars; we're back with a bonus episode for our much-loved HR Forum events focussing on the latest developments and enforcement of restrictive covenants.
Employment Partners Chris Cook and Beth Leng will be joined by Commercial Litigation Associate Helen Young for our latest HR Forum to discuss enforcing restrictive covenants.
Join us live at 10am on 30th June 2022 via Microsoft Teams to gain an ability to draft effective restrictive covenants taking latest developments into account, manage the behaviours of existing staff to better protect your business and to understand the steps that need to be taken when a breach situation occurs.
Using practical examples, Chris, Beth and Helen will answer key questions such as:
- Can I still use non-compete clauses?
- How long a period of restrictive covenant can I justify?
- What can I do if I become aware that a former employee is breaching their covenants?
This webinar will be of interest to owners, shareholders, managing directors, finance directors, HR directors and in-house counsel from businesses of any size and sector.
By attending you will gain the ability to:
- Understand the immediate actions to protect your business when a former employee breaches their covenants
- Hear about the latest developments and trends in enforcing restrictive covenants, including team move situations
- Gain the ability to draft effective restrictive covenants taking latest developments into account
- Effectively manage the behaviours of exiting staff to better protect your business
As always, SA Law’s friendly and informal webinars arm you with essential legal information that brings value to your business, while minimising your exposure to risk.