An experienced commercial property specialist and SA Law’s Managing Partner
Benefiting from over 30 years in commercial property law, I advise on all aspects of this challenging field. I work across all industries and sectors, with many niche areas of expertise such as healthcare.
My particular forte is guiding clients to commercial success in high value and complex property transactions. I have extensive experience of the opportunities and challenges that can arise during deals, particularly when multiple parties are involved. I also benefit from close contacts throughout the local and national property sector, which can bring extensive advantage to my clients.
As one of the founding partners of SA Law, it’s also worth bearing in mind that I’m a business owner too. That means I have first-hand insight into commercial imperatives and the need for practical and straightforward advice that demystifies the law for strategic leaders.
- Advising CBS Outdoor on all aspects of its UK property portfolio.
- Advising ITAB on property matters following corporate reorganisation.
- Advising Regional Sports Trust (Gosling Sports Park) on charities, land, corporate and property projects.
- Advising European paper manufacturer Palm Group on strategic acquisition of a 129-acre brownfield site in Norfolk with a GDV of over £330 million.
- Advising Uavend on its acquisition of Island Harbour, Isle of Wight from NAMA.
- Qualified in 1981
- Chair of Trustees at Gosling Sports Park