Although highly unlikely to be the subject of a TV drama series, property law is nevertheless one of the most fascinating and technically demanding areas of law.
As a specialist in residential property I work with a broad cross-section of clients, including property developers, investors, entrepreneurs, families, and individuals. Whether undertaking complex site acquisitions and development sale work, or advising on the sale or purchase of a single property, my team provides prompt and sensible advice on all aspects. As a result, we enjoy a high level of repeat business from our loyal client base.
In many cases, property work can require the input of other specialist legal fields. In this respect, being part of a multi-disciplinary legal services firm like SA Law is worth its weight in gold.
- Acquisition of a Listed Country House for approximately £3 million for use as a company headquarters
- Site acquisition, estate set-up and development plot sales for a 10-unit leasehold development for a local developer client
- Estate set-up and development plot sale for a 12-unit leasehold development in Devon for a developer client
- Estate set-up and development plot sales for a 15-unit freehold development in Bedfordshire for a local developer client
- Property portfolio management and general property advice to a number of celebrity and sporting clients
- Fellow of the Charted Institute of Legal Executives (FCILEX)