Although highly unlikely to be the subject of a TV drama series, residential conveyancing law is nevertheless one of the most fascinating and technically demanding areas of law.
As a specialist in residential conveyancing, I work with a broad cross-section of clients, including property developers, investors, entrepreneurs, families, and individuals. Whether undertaking complex site acquisitions and development sale work, or advising on the sale or purchase of a single property, my team provides prompt and sensible advice on all aspects. As a result, we enjoy a high level of repeat business from our loyal client base.
In many cases, residential conveyancing work can require the input of other specialist legal fields. In this respect, being part of a multi-disciplinary legal services firm like SA Law is worth its weight in gold.
- Acquisition of a Listed Country House for approximately £3 million for use as a company headquarters
- Site acquisition, estate set-up and development plot sales for a 10-unit leasehold development for a local developer client
- Estate set-up and development plot sale for a 12-unit leasehold development in Devon for a developer client
- Estate set-up and development plot sales for a 15-unit freehold development in Bedfordshire for a local developer client
- Property portfolio management and general property advice to a number of celebrity and sporting clients
- Fellow of the Charted Institute of Legal Executives (FCILEX)
- Qualified in 1984
- Became a Licensed Conveyancer in 1998