35 years as a commercial lawyer has given me extensive experience of how businesses can achieve success in their ventures. I provide this experience to large companies, SMEs, start-ups and entrepreneurs, advising on commercial contracts, acquisitions and disposals, and the legal aspects of day to day commercial operations.
I also offer a niche specialism in sports law, where I advise a number of sporting celebrities and institutions. I’m extremely familiar with the world of international motor sport, having advised teams and drivers for many years. I also continue to provide comment to international and national media, and speak regularly at conferences.
In addition to working with law firms, I spent a period of time as a celebrity manager at CSS Stellar Management. This enables me to advise celebrities in the entertainment industry on legal matters affecting their profession and reputation.
- Purchase of a medical instruments division.
- Sale of tax accountancy practice.
- Advice on a number of marketing contracts relating to major London 2012 Olympic sponsors.
- Former Trustee & Director of Herts Mind Network
- Former President / current Director of St Albans District Chamber of Commerce
- Formerly a partner at niche law firm Schillings
- Director of St Albans Enterprise Agency
- President of the Solicitors Wine Society
- Speaks French