With over 20 years’ experience, I advise on all aspects of commercial property and residential conveyancing. I have particular expertise in the fields of asset management, acquisition and finance. I undertake a wide range of investment acquisitions, including many of a considerable size.
- Acted for AECOM on the acquisition of major new offices in London, Leeds, Manchester and Newcastle
- Acted for the PHS Group on property aspects of a stock market float
- Qualified on 15th October 1986
- Studied at Oxford University
- Formerly a partner at Davies Arnold and Cooper
- A qualified football referee
- Mentor – University of Hertfordshire careers mentoring programme