As a Solicitor working in the Wills Trust and Probate Department I help clients with crucial aspects of their personal lives, particularly protecting their financial assets. I draft and amend Wills and advise on the mitigation of Inheritance Tax.
I administer estates of all sizes and can also assist with the preparation and registration of Powers of Attorney and applications to the Court of Protection.
I am a member of Solicitors for the Elderly which is an independent body of legal professionals dedicated to providing advice to older and vulnerable people, as well as their families and carers. I am also a member of STEP.
- I advise clients on Wills, Powers of Attorney, estate planning and the administration of estates. My advice is tailored very much to their individual circumstances and needs.
- Qualified on 1st February 1985
- Member of Solicitors for the Elderly
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Studied LLB Law at Durham University