I have over 35 years’ experience in finance and human resources within the legal sector and am responsible for the day-to-day operational management of SA Law, overseeing the accounts, HR and procurement functions. I also support the fee-earning staff by ensuring the right facilities are in place to continually meet the requirements of clients – most notably through the firm’s IT and telecoms infrastructure.
As an experienced practice manager, I led the team that achieved SA Law’s Lexcel accreditation – the Law Society's rigorous practice management standard. In 2009, I also became one of the first non-lawyers in the UK to achieve partner status under the new legal sector alternative business structure rules.
- Fellow of the Institute of Legal Accounts Managers
- Fellow of the Institute of Practice Managers
- Member of the Law Society Management Section
- Member of the Law Society
- Trustee of the Gordon Howard MBE Memorial
- Debt Advisor at Luton Salvation Army