We are delighted to be joined by excellent guest speaker, Emma Hossack from We Talk Wellbeing.
Join us live at 10am on 27th February 2024 via Zoom to explore workplace resilience and find out about the latest legal developments affecting employers and employees.
During this HR Forum webinar session, Emma Hossack will look at workplace resilience to help you:
- Learn about the 5 pillars of resilience
- Explore the link between performance and pressure
- Pick up tools to strengthen personal resilience so that you can help others
- Look at how to build resilience in your organisation and create a culture that thrives
We will also provide an update on recent developments in employment law and forthcoming changes that you need to be aware of, covering:
- Flexible working: reforms coming into force in April 2024
- Redundancies: changes coming into force in April 2024
- Proposed paternity leave changes
- New Minimum Wage rates changes and the National Living Wage threshold being lowered
- Other key changes on the horizon.
As always, SA Law’s friendly and informal webinars arm you with essential legal information that brings value to your business, whilst building your network.