I advise on non-contentious commercial property matters including acquisitions, disposals, transactional landlord and tenant matters, and the property aspects of corporate transactions.
Experienced in acting for both SMEs and high-street names, my clients include financial institutions, retailers, pharmacies, coffee houses and manufacturing businesses, amongst others.
In any transaction, I focus on understanding the client’s key goals and needs, so I can put a strategy in place to complete the transaction in the most time efficient manner.
- Acting for a major UK bank with a substantial property portfolio on its acquisitions, lettings, and property management matters.
- Advising an international coffee chain on its leasehold acquisition of properties in the UK as well as property management matters.
- Assisting with the acquisition of a development site for a leading UK restaurant, which involved negotiating complex documents with several parties.
- Acting for a variety of high street shops on their leasehold and freehold properties.
- Acting for a major laundry operator on the complex disposal of a high value property.
- Advising on the property aspects of a complex multi-million-pound corporate deal
- University of Law (Legal Practice Certificate)
- London School of Economics (Law)