The Inspiring Herts Awards, sponsored by SA Law, showcase and celebrate best practice across Hertfordshire businesses.
Applications are open for the 2019 Herts Chamber of Commerce ‘Inspiring Herts Awards’ and SA Law are proud to sponsor the Medium to Large Business of the Year Award for the third year running.
With 19 worthwhile categories to enter, the Inspiring Herts Awards provide an opportunity to showcase your performance and achievements. They are free to enter too! Find out more.
SA Law Employment Partner & Director of Herts Chamber of Commerce, Keely Rushmore said,
“I was delighted to attend the Inspiring Herts launch party. It was a wonderful opportunity to meet lots of like-minded businesses from across the region and to feel the buzz of excitement from business people who are already planning their entries for this year’s awards, as well as hearing some of the success stories from previous winners. It was a truly inspiring evening, and I would encourage any business debating whether or not to enter the awards to take the plunge and go for it. I wish everyone the very best of luck!”
The event was sold out, and it was fantastic to be joined by past winners, finalists and sponsors.
To find out more about the Inspiring Herts Awards, please click here.
Who can enter the Inspiring Herts Awards?
The Inspiring Herts Awards, organised by Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce, celebrate the expertise, achievements and outstanding contribution that businesses and individuals continually make to the growth of the County. The awards are free to enter and are open to businesses of all sizes, regardless of industry or sector, based in Hertfordshire.
How to enter Inspiring Herts Awards 2019
Hertfordshire is home to an astonishing number of successful and prosperous businesses.
So why not secure the recognition your business deserves? Enter the Inspiring Herts Awards 2019 online by the closing date 15th March 2019. The awards evening is being held at St Albans Cathedral on 13th June 2019.
Winners of the 2018 Inspiring Herts Awards
- Inspiring Business of the Year – Isabel Hospice
- Achievement in International Business – FFE Ltd
- Community Champion – Isabel Hospice
- Excellence in People Development – Distinctly
- Excellence in Customer Service – Lumina Technologies
- Made in Herts – Mirage Health Group Ltd
- The Environmental Award – Green Building Design Consultants Ltd
- Family Business of the Year – MCP Property Services
- Most Promising New Business – Big Reach Marketing
- Investment in Young People - Rothamsted Research
- Education in Employment – St Albans Girls School
- Business of the Year Small to Medium – 1st Line Defence
- Business of the Year Medium to Large – Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd
- Innovation through Technology – 1st Line Defence
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Martin Barrett, DCS Sonovision UK Ltd
- The Tourism Award – Aubrey Park Hotel
- Business of the Year North – DCS Sonovision UK Ltd
- Business of the Year East – 1st Line Defence Ltd
- Business of the Year South – Saunders Architecture & Urban Design
- Business of the Year West – Trinity Wealth Management Ltd
- Outstanding Contribution to Business – Kristian Laskey, Mettler Toledo Safeline X-Ray Limited