The Inspiring Herts Awards, sponsored by SA Law and Hillier Hopkins showcase and celebrate best practice across Hertfordshire businesses.
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce has launched its ninth annual Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards, and SA Law is proud to announce we are stepping up our support of the awards by jointly headline sponsoring the 2020 awards with Hillier Hopkins.
The Awards give Hertfordshire businesses an opportunity to showcase their incredible performance and achievements to customers, suppliers, stakeholders and the wider community. Herts Chamber is promising their latest awards will be even bigger and better, with 17 categories spanning a broad remit.
Traditionally, SA Law has sponsored the ‘Medium to Large Business of the Year Award’, but we are greatly increasing our involvement for 2020 as a joint headline sponsor with our close friends Hillier Hopkins, regional accountants and tax advisers.
Keely Rushmore, one of our employment partners who serves on the board of Herts Chamber, will also be taking part in the judging.
Keely comments: “I’m extremely pleased to be making a much greater contribution to the 2020 awards, both personally and as part of SA Law. Regional businesses take this event very seriously as it provides so many opportunities for promotion and networking. The quality of the entrants is always extremely high, and I relish the judging challenge and the opportunity to meet 2020’s aspiring businesses.”
Managing Partner Steve Ryan comments: “The Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards has quickly grown to be a high point of the regional business community’s year, and we felt it was time to get more involved with making sure they continue to gather the momentum they deserve. It’s so inspiring to meet the entrants and hear about their innovation and successes. Everyone who attends the awards ceremony comes away with ideas and motivation to drive their businesses to even greater heights.”
The awards are free to enter for both members and non-members of Herts Chamber, with no limit on how many categories businesses can enter.
For further information about the Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards, please visit the dedicated section of the Herts Chamber of Commerce website.
Winners of the 2019 Inspiring Herts Awards
- Business of the Year North Herts - Sonovision
- Business of the Year East Herts - The Allendale Group
- Business of the Year West Herts - Saunders Architecture & Urban Design
- Business of the Year South Herts - Alliance Intelligent Scaffolding
- Business of the Year Small-Medium - Rubber Cheese
- Business of the Year Medium-Large - VolkerWessels UK
- Best use of Technology - Kingston Smith
- Community Champion - Lynne Misner, Small Acts of Kindness
- Digital Marketing Campaign of the Year - Rennie Grove Hospice Care
- Education in Employment - The Astley Cooper School
- Entrepreneur of the Year - Ruby Raut, WUKA
- Excellence in Customer Commitment - Isabel Hospice
- Excellence in People Development - Sonovision
- Export Business of the Year - Silent Sentinel
- Family Business of the Year - Dobsons
- Most Promising New Business - Ballinger Equine
- Property and Construction Project of the Year - Network Homes
- The Green Award - JPA Furniture
- Workplace Wellbeing Award - Wagada
- Outstanding Contribution to Business - Suzanne Westlake, Head of Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Affairs, Ocado.
- Outstanding Contribution to Charity winner - Claire Austin, Managing Director, Austin's Family Funeral Directors
- Inspiring Business of the Year - WUKA
Congratulations to all the winners and finalists, we hope to see you all at the awards again next year!