Vanessa Crawley left SA Law’s Corporate team in December 2017 to join her family business, but one of our other leading experts can help you. This page gives you an idea of our corporate services, or simply get in touch to tell us what you need.
SA Law’s Corporate Solicitors have niche experience in all situations, our experienced corporate law solicitors provide practical solutions that successfully contribute to enhanced stability, growth and profitability. We have niche understanding of many specialist sectors and industries, such as professional services, property, hotel and leisure, retail, healthcare, sport, media and entertainment.
HOW WE HELP YOU
- Based in St Albans and London, our corporate law solicitors have helped thousands of businesses to greater commercial success.
- If you’re unsure about the future of your enterprise, we may be able to provide a practical vision.
- Phone us or send us an email about business challenges as they arise. A simple piece of advice might alleviate an issue there and then.
IT’S GOOD TO BEAR IN MIND
- When selling a business, it’s best not to become too obsessed with headline price. Focus on what’s going to be in your pocket after tax and costs, and how quickly it gets there!
- Stay focused on your objectives and try to identify distractions that may not be as important as they seem, whether commercial or emotional.
- Chris Wilks (who stands out for his ‘insightful advice’) and Peter Goodman are the key contacts at the ‘excellent’ SA Law LLP" - The Legal 500, 2016