Scroll down the page to read our past editions and to sign up to receive our email newsletter.
Can we stay in touch?
Laws are ever-evolving, and we would love to keep you aware of the risks and opportunities. Staying in touch also means we can keep you updated on:
- Valuable learning and networking events where you can meet like-minded peers
- Our latest helpful download, guides and info-graphics to help you tackle business issues
- New services we are launching
- Regional business awards we are sponsoring
- Social responsibility opportunities, including local fundraising and charity events we are involved with
- Plus other relevant news.
If you choose to consent, we will contact you as outlined in our terms and conditions, and protect your data in line with our privacy notice. We will ask for your consent again in two years, and you have the option of withdrawing consent at any time by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of all of our emails.
Is your venture GDPR-compliant?
We’ve been helping our clients stay complaint with the new General Data Protection Regulation, so check out our GDPR resource page if you need any pointers.