I help UK and international clients with their commercial and residential real estate legal needs, working closely with them to achieve objectives while minimising their exposure to risk.
I help organisations and entrepreneurs across an extensive range of projects and portfolio management matters. This includes sales and acquisitions of investment property, secured lending, equity release schemes and licensing applications.
I also help landlords and tenants achieve and maintain a smooth business relationship. I draft and negotiate leases, and advise on many other requirements and situations such as licences to assign, rent deposit deeds, and the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold property.
I am also an experienced conveyancer helping families and individuals to sell and purchase homes, and also advise on remortgaging and right to buy schemes.
- Successfully completed a back-to-back purchase of a boutique hotel worth over £1 million, dealing with four parties, four law firms and a stringent deadline.
- Acted on the £2 million sale of various plots of land over two years, which included s106 planning obligations.
- Solicitor, SA Law
- Solicitor, Axiom Stone Solicitors
- Trainee Solicitor, LMK Law
- Trainee Solicitor and Paralegal, Faradays Solicitors
- College of Law, LPC
- Brunel University, LLB Law and 1 year professional placement
- Qualified in 2017
- Fluent in Kurdish (Sorani)