As Head of Commercial Property, I provide specialist advice on all aspects of this challenging legal field. My expertise covers the needs of large multinationals, SMEs, start-ups and entrepreneurs. I also advise lending institutions, particularly on how they can optimise investment and minimise risk.
I benefit from extensive experience in the legal requirements of large portfolio transactions, acquisitions and disposals, secured lending transactions and asset management. My experience covers most sectors and industries, but I offer niche expertise in the unique issues faced by retailers and charities/not-for-profit organisations.
Clients I advise regularly include Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC Bank Plc, Svenska Handelsbanken, The Box Moor Trust and numerous retail and investment landlords operating in the regions. I also have experience in the care sector, notably care home acquisitions and disposals.
- Advising RBS on a variety of development and investment transactions
- Advising Svenska Handelsbanken on the funding of a residential development in West London
- Advising HSBC on various property finance transactions including acquisitions in the Home counties.
- Qualified in 2001
- Member of the Chambers of Commerce in Watford and Luton
- A trustee for Peace Hospice Care (Formerly The Peace Hospice)
- Speaks French and basic German
- Has completed the three peaks challenge and cycled Ride London 100 to raise money for Peace Hospice Care.