I am so proud to be part of SA Law’s marketing team. The vibrant dynamics of the firm ensure SA Law is always ahead of other firms, and ready to take on new marketing challenges – whilst remaining committed to meeting the expectations of all clients, and putting them first.
I am happy to support Julie and Victoria in a number of projects. We work together to keep SA Law one step ahead of other law firms by continuing to create content for our website and social media pages, local and national newspapers and other medias.
In addition to this, we create, organise and attend a variety of events which promote SA Law. These continue to be well attended and received.
- Helping to maintain the SA Law website.
- Working closely with our digital agency & key suppliers to assist in the construction of SA Law’s interactive Christmas card and game.
- Assisting with the organisation and running of key events, such as the wine tasting evening in aid of St Mungo’s Broadway charity.
- Copywriting & formatting
- Maintaining databases & diaries for the firm
- Data analysis
- Representing the firm at external events and via community projects
"I chose my profession because…I like being able to use my creative side at work"
"But if I could have been something else it would have been a…Travel writer"
"The greatest life lesson I ever learned was… Life is too short, live each day as if it was your last."
"Success is… “Not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill."
"If I could live the life of a famous person (alive or deceased) it would be… David Attenborough"