As a specialist in the difficulties resulting from divorce and relationship breakdown, I primarily help individuals and couples to resolve disputes relating to finances and children.
Having practiced for over 10 years in central London, prior to joining SA Law, my experience has been broad-reaching, with particular expertise in the needs of business professionals, entrepreneurs, people in sport, those in the public eye or their spouses or partners. This has included forum disputes in divorce proceedings, obtaining and enforcing worldwide freezing orders and international relocation cases. As a result, I often deal with complex situations, often with an international dimension.
I work closely with my clients, to discuss their objectives and then combine legal expertise and strategy to meet those objectives. I place greatest importance on dealing with legal issues sensitively but effectively.
- Resolving financial disputes for married couples or unmarried couples with children.
- Applications under the Children Act 1989 relating to living and welfare arrangements for children
- Member of Resolution and sits on the Practice Standards Panel
- Member of the London Chamber of Commerce
- Contributor to local, national and legal press, including Family Law Journal.
- Has worked closely with a homeless charity to train McKenzie friends in private children proceedings
- Formerly with leading London law firm Mishcon de Reya