I help commercial and residential clients to achieve their objectives, with particular expertise in commercial and residential investment, development and portfolio management.
I work closely with commercial clients to optimise their return on investment at the acquisition and disposal phases and am also on hand to assist with day-to-day portfolio legal needs. This includes negotiating on their behalf, minimising the risks of financing and refinancing.
Prior to my legal training, I worked as a paralegal with property investment firm Structadene, which manages a substantial portfolio of commercial and residential investment properties. This gave me an extensive grounding in commercial property, particularly portfolio management and the many challenges and opportunities it presents to investors.
I am also a residential conveyancer, and can help home buyers and sellers though the conveyancing process.
- Qualified in 2018
- Formerly with Freemans Solicitors in London
- Worked as a paralegal for London Solicitors and property investment firm Structadene
- Runs events to raise money for homeless young people’s charity CentrePoint
- Part of the leadership team organising the 2018 London Legal Walk
- If I wasn’t a lawyer, I’d be a sports or travel writer
- Success is giving maximum effort