I help clients with all aspects of their residential conveyancing legal needs, advising on sales, purchases, transfer of equity and re-mortgaging.
I work closely with individuals, families and investors, and benefit from experience in property prior to qualifying as a conveyancing solicitor. This gave me an insight into the sensible and pragmatic advice that clients require, and the need for close communication at all stages of a transaction.
- Qualified on 3rd July 2017
- Trained at ORJ Solicitors
- Completed LPC at Staffordshire University
- Studied LLB Business Law at De Montfort University
- Speaks Gujurati
- Volunteered as a mentor to junior assistants at her previous firm
- Governor at Verulam Boys School