With over 6 years’ experience within employment law, I have handled Employment Tribunal claims covering a number of issues such as unfair dismissal, breach of contract, and discrimination for clients in the public and private sector, both businesses and individuals. I have also advised on many non-contentious matters providing strategic HR advice on redundancy, settlement agreements, contracts and policies.
My previous experience has enabled me to appreciate the intricacies within each industry and the need to commercially minded at all times. I help employers and employees achieve favourable commercial outcomes with minimal legal risk.
- Defending claims for discrimination and unfair dismissal against various education establishments
- Advising on changes for existing contracts of employment a company in the manufacturing industry
- Advising and defending CQC regulatory action for the housing sector
- Advising on performance management issues for various SMEs
- Employment Solicitor, SA Law
- Associate Legal Counsel and Policy Manager, Bright Horizons Family Limited
- Mental Health and Employment Lawyer, Bison Solicitors
- Support Lawyer, Linklaters
- Speaks Gujarati and Hindi
- Member of Junior Lawyers Division
- Studied at Brunel University London