I am a commercial litigation and dispute resolution lawyer with broad experience and perspective, gained from careers both inside and outside of the legal sector.
I can help you resolve disputes quickly and cost-effectively, taking advantage of the many methods of ‘alternative’ dispute resolution such as negotiation, mediation and arbitration. If the situation requires it, I am also experienced in court cases, and ways to help minimise the cost risk for clients.
My career includes experience in the property sector, criminal law and a wide range of industries. My knowledge of economics, accountancy and project management, helps me see cases from different angles and deliver innovate solutions that work to your advantage.
- Helped a multi million-pound company with a range of contractual claims ranging between £5,000 to over £200,000.
- Dealt with applications to the High Court for enforcement of foreign judgements in the UK.
- Assisted a coffee company obtain a favourable settlement after their leased premises was sold to a hotel developer.
- Achieved a settlement for an individual who was improperly served a section 20 notice by their management company.
- Helped a firm of solicitors settle a debt claim from a former contractor.
- Assisted an individual in their negligence claim against their former solicitors.
- Solicitor, SA Law
- Trainee Solicitor, Lewis Nedas Law
- Paralegal, Lewis Nedas Law
- Paralegal, Angela Porter Solicitor
- Analyst and Project Manager, Bramham Hall Capital
- Qualified in 2019
- Member of SA Law's Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Member of SA Law's Race, Ethnicity and Heritage Network
- Mentor – University of Hertfordshire careers mentoring programme