A commercial property specialist advising on all aspects of real estate.
25 years in commercial property enables me to bring a wealth of experience to projects.
I have a particular expertise in commercial property development, and act on site acquisitions and plot sales for a number of well-known local developers. I also act extensively in this capacity for businesses and entrepreneurs in the retail and leisure sector.
My expertise also includes advising clients on licensing matters.
- Advising on two land acquisitions valued at £3.4 million and £2.9 million.
- Advising a bank on a £6.8 million secured lending transaction.
- Advising Gosling Sports Park on general commercial property matters.
- Fellow of the Charted Institute of Legal Executives (FCILEX)
- Chairman and Committee Member of Watford Town and Country Club