I help a wide range of clients with their property needs, working on real estate initiatives and portfolios of all sizes and types.
I advise on mainstream portfolio management activities such as sales, purchases, refinancing and lettings, and also assist with more specialised aspects such as insolvency, overage agreements, auctions, forward funding and corporate/banking support.
I work closely with private investors, developers, pension funds and insolvency practitioners, and have a particular expertise in the retail and leisure sector.
- Advised on the disposal of a central London hotel.
- Handled the purchase of office premises in the City of London for a pension fund.
- Advised on the purchase of a multi-let shopping centre in Suffolk.
- Formerly at international law firm CMS
- Worked in Prague for six months as part of my legal training
- Qualified in 2009