I am a solicitor in the Commercial Dispute Resolution Team and assist both individuals and organisations to resolve disputes in a quick and cost-effective manner.
Having trained at SA Law, I have developed a broad range of experience in a variety of contentious sectors, and regularly advise clients in a wide range of industries.
- Assisting in a virtual mediation to successfully obtain a reasonable settlement for a dispute which involved probate, promissory estoppel, shareholding, and employment aspects
- Assisting in a set aside application for a default judgment and defending a multi-jurisdictional freezing order
- Assisting in a high value contractual dispute relating to the implied terms of a product specification
- Advising a cohabitee on the interpretation of the homeowner’s will and bringing a claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Advising employers in high value litigation proceedings
- Advising employers in managing staff and work premises post-lockdown taking into account the ever-changing COVID restrictions and governmental schemes
- Qualified as a solicitor on 1st November 2020
- Works in litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Advising executors and beneficiaries in probate disputes in a conscientious and caring manner
- Chair of SA Law’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- National Representative of the Hertfordshire Junior Lawyer Division
- Hertfordshire Law Society Junior Lawyer Division Representative