I am a solicitor assisting the Employment Team to help resolve disputes in a quick and cost-effective manner. I assist predominantly with Employment Tribunal litigation and data protection disputes representing both employers and employees. Having trained at SA Law, I have developed a broad range of experience in a variety of contentious sectors, and regularly advise clients in a wide range of industries.
- Advising employers in managing staff and work premises post-lockdown taking into account the ever-changing COVID restrictions and governmental schemes.
- Advising employers in high value litigation proceedings.
- Assisting in a virtual mediation to successfully obtain a reasonable settlement for an employer.
- Employment Tribunal litigation and data protection disputes.
- Qualified as a solicitor on 1st November 2020
- Chair of SA Law’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- National Representative of the Hertfordshire Junior Lawyer Division
- Hertfordshire Law Society Junior Lawyer Division Representative