As SA Law’s senior marketing and business development strategist, my role is to help drive the business towards greater success through targeted client initiatives and communications.
I act as a strategic marketing consultant to SA Law’s many legal departments, helping them to grow their client base through effective initiatives and communications. I also provide strategic advice, mentoring and media commentary to a much broader range of regional and national organisations, with a focus on helping them to enhance their marketing communications and business development practices.
Further afield, I am an active member of the regional business community around St Albans, Watford and North West London, where I hold a number of senior posts. This includes being Director of the St Albans BID, Director of business enterprise agency Wenta, and a member of the City of Expertise Steering Group – a St Albans professional services hub.
In addition, I am pleased to announce that our innovative marketing campaign, "The Reluctant Divorcee", won 2 different marketing awards for the Hertfordshire Digital Awards; best use of social media and best blog for business. It was also shortlisted for a Law Society Excellence in Marketing award. Click here to find out more.
- One of only a handful of marketing professionals to be a non-solicitor law firm partner in the UK after the Government’s long awaited de-restriction of law firm commercial structures
- Responsible for Strategic Marketing, Branding & Communications, Digital Marketing & Business Development
- Involved in the launch of the practice and the management of the demerger from Pictons
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Former Director and Chair of the Watford Chamber of Commerce
- Director of The St Albans BID
- Director and Member of Wenta
- Judge for the SME National Awards 2017 and 2018.
- Member of the Law Society and its Management Section
- Member of the City of Expertise steering group
- Former Head of Merchandising at Watford Football Club