Over a number of varied roles, I gained extensive experience in both commercial and residential property transactions, with particular expertise in structuring offshore corporate transactions.
I manage the legal aspects of residential property portfolios, covering all aspects of acquisition, development and disposal. I undertake project due diligence, and advise clients on corporate governance and asset management issues.
I have extensive international property portfolio expertise, with particular knowledge of the Middle East. I also held directorships in several overseas trading companies that managed international commercial contracts.
My diverse experience gives me the advantage of being able to look beyond the property elements of a deal to consider opportunities and risks that might not be immediately apparent. This includes looking to the future of the transaction to ensure an optimal return on investment for my client.
- Part of the team managing an asset transfer from various local authorities to Middlesex University, including acquisition and development of student accommodation at Somerset Gardens and Falcon Fields
- Sale of a boutique hotel in London, W2 for £12.5 million
- Acquisition of a commercial building in W1 for redevelopment and subsequent resale, with a project cost of £35 million
- Sale of a mansion in North London for £40 million
- Negotiating the purchase of a leasehold building from a US company in Mayfair, and contemporaneous acquisition of the freehold from Grosvenor Estates for £13 million
- Qualified on 15th October 1993.
- Trained at Breeze and Wyles
- Studied BSc (Hons) Chemistry & Law at De Montfort University